Tune-up your sprinkler system for optimal performance. Your lawn and garden will thank you for it.
Included in the Sprinkler Tune-Up
* Adjust watering days and start time to be Manatee County and/or community compliant.
* Setting the correct watering run-time for each zone.
* Checking and cleaning the main line water filter (if installed).
* Testing each zone to ensure that every sprinkler is working correctly.
* Adjusting sprinkler spray patterns so that your lawn and gardens are watered properly - not the road.
* Clearing blocked sprinkler nozzles.
* Checking for leaks and dry spots in the lawn.
* Testing drip and micro irrigation zones (if installed).
* Testing the rain sensor (if installed), and cleaning the hygrophonic disks and cap.
* Informing you of any necessary repairs and their associated cost.
- Note: We only perform repairs after your approval.
Prices for Sprinkler Systems
1-4 zones $80
5 zones $95
6 zones $110
7 zones $125
8 zones $140
9 zones $155
If you have 10+ zones, or are on acreage, please contact us for a price.
Not Included in the Sprinkler Tune-Up
* Removing grass/sod from around sprinklers ($10 per zone).
* Raising buried concrete donuts.
* Installing concrete donuts ($5 per donut).
* Replacing more than 5 damaged spray nozzles (usually damaged from lawn mowers/weed wackers).
Maintain your sprinkler system's performance automatically, year-round. Visit the Maintenance Agreements page. Set prices for irrigation maintenance and repairs. Please visit the Price List page. If something is not on our price list, we can quote you a price for it. You will know the full cost up-front. No other charges.